|This is the first time there has been a Young Cannes Lion PR Competition for Ireland. The Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) and Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII) are sponsoring the competition which is being run by IAPI, the Cannes Lion’s agent in Ireland.
Judging takes place the week of March 27th and the short list is:
- Jennifer Hyland and Emma Williams, MPRII – Edelman
- Aisling Clarke and Lisa O’ Hanlon – Rotcho
- Aisling Newton and Sorcha Furlong – Wilson Hartnell
- Cathal Barry and Orlaith Farrell – Drury|PortnerNovelli
- Chelsey O’Connor and Jack Walsh – TBWA \ Dublin
- Luke Reilly and Anne Nuding – Thinkhouse
- Emma Scott and Caoimhe Butler – FleishmanHillard
- Chloe Murphy and Aoife Murphy – Boys and Girls
The winning PR team will be part of Team Ireland – a total of fourteen young people, which is the largest Irish team representation in the festival’s 64-year history. The teams will compete against the best young talent worldwide in seven different categories: PR, social media, print, media, film, design and a special category for Young Marketers.