Edelman Ireland is delighted to announce a number of appointments, new business wins and the success of its consultants Emma Williams and Jennifer Hyland in winning the Ireland Young Lions PR Competition.
Emma and Jennifer will now represent Ireland in the PR competition at the Young Cannes Lions in Cannes in June. The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is a global meeting place for those passionate about creativity in communications and is attended by over 15,000 people from 105 nations.
Edelman has also made the following appointments.
- Niamh Garvey joins as Director and Head of Healthcare. Niamh was most recently Managing Director of MSL Group’s healthcare practice in London. At MSL, Niamh led a portfolio of global and EMEA clients including P&G and Teva. Edelman’s pharmaceutical clients include Pfizer, Roche and AbbVie.
- Grace Milton has been promoted to Associate Director corporate and public affairs and joins the management team of the business. Grace joined Edelman in 2011, having spent four years as a Ministerial press adviser at the then Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources.
- Emma Williams has been promoted to Associate Director brand and also joins the management team. Emma leads a number of Edelman’s key brand accounts including Coca-Cola, SSE Airtricity and National Lottery.
- Jennifer Hyland is promoted to Account Director digital in recognition of the strong growth of our digital business. Jennifer is a digital content specialist advising a wide range of clients, including the Mars Ireland portfolio.
- David Callaghan is promoted to Account Director corporate and leads a portfolio of blue-chip local and international corporate accounts. David specialises in crisis and issues management and is also a central member of Edelman’s business development team.
- Aoife Van Wolvelaere has been promoted to Senior Account Manager corporate. She is part of the team that was awarded best Corporate Campaign at the 2016 PRCA Awards for Edelman’s work on Ryanair’s Always Getting Better programme.
Commenting Joe Carmody, Managing Director Edelman Ireland, said: ‘Revenue at Edelman has increased 50% over the past two years and we are delighted to recognise the instrumental role that Jennifer, David, Grace, Emma and Aoife have played in the growth of the business. The selection of Emma and Jennifer to represent Ireland at the Cannes Lions Festival reflects the creativity which is delivering momentum across all areas of our business. This includes notable recent wins for our brand, digital and healthcare teams. We look forward to partnering with our new clients and delivering creative work and innovate communications support that meets their business needs.’
Recent new business wins at Edelman have included:
- Danone: appointed digital agency to help shape communications for Danone’s portfolio of brands including Cow & Gate, Aptamil, Toddlebox and 1st 1000 Days
- Coca-Cola Ireland and bottling partner Coca-Cola HBC Ireland & Northern Ireland: appointed agency for Diet Coke ‘Get the Gang Back Together’ brand PR campaign and corporate social responsibility initiatives including Designated Driver and Clean Coast Week.