Join us on 6 February to find out how to super charge your entry for this year’s Young Communications Professional of the Year Award. Get tips on submitting a standout entry from and hear from recent winners.
Could you be the 2020 Young Communications Professional of the Year?
- Were you 28 years of age or younger on January 1st 2020?
- Do you work for a PRCA member company or are you a PRII member?
- Have you played a key role in delivering results for your employer or clients
If so you should enter the Young Communications Professional Of The Year in the Awards for Excellence for Public Relations.
But before you do come along to hear how best to submit your entry and hear from some of the recent winners on what they gained from the award and get their tips on submitting a standout entry.
Join us at 5:15pm on Thursday, 6th February at 84 Merrion Square when we give a short prestation on how to enter the category and then a discussion with previous winners, and advice for aspiring entrants.
And previous winners
- 2018 – Louise Walsh, Drury Porter Novelli — watch video
- 2017 – Cormac Coughlan, Teneo — watch video
- 2016 – Mark O’Toole, 150 Bond — watch video
- 2015 – Martyn Rosney, Reputation Inc — watch video
Open to PRII Members and PRCA Member company representatives only it is free of charge.
Date: 6 February 2019
Time: 5:15pm to 6:15pm
Venue: PRII Offices, 84 Merrion Square.
Young Communications Professional of the Year – Sponsored by Kantar
To book, please visit here.