For the 2021 PR Awards for Excellence:
- Deadline is noon, Tuesday 2nd March
- For queries, please email email@example.com
- For payments, please contact Áine Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget your declaration forms click here
- Here are the templates for the forms: Award Entry Template, Best Integrated Campaign, In-House Team of the Year, PRCA Agency of the Year and Young Communications Professionals of the Year.
The 2021 Awards for Excellence in Public Relations were launched on 3 December 2020.
The Awards, now in their 28th year, are run by the PRCA Ireland and jointly hosted with the PRII.
Deadline for Entries: 2 March 2021
A briefing on ‘How To Impress The Judges’ and for prospective Young Communications Professional was held online on 3 December, recordings of which will be available shortly.
The Awards brochure detailing the various categories, including a new category for Best Integrated Campaign, entry requirements and rules is available here in PDF.
We thank our sponsors:
Paragon Print; RuePoint Media – Best Issues-Led Campaign; and Fennell Photography – In-House PR Team of the Year
- To look back at previous winners please go here.
- Best Practice Guidelines for Entrants are available here. These guidelines are based on feedback from the judging panels.
- You can also view the PR Awards for Excellence brochure here.
- Declaration forms should be included with your entry: here
- Highlights from 2019 Awards for Excellence in PR